Today's ministries often face difficult questions about how best to manage their operations in light of today's legal environment - questions like:
- "What would we do if our ministry were sued?"
- "What issues should we consider if we had to terminate an employee?"
- "If a registered sex offender wanted to attend our church, what precautions should we consider?"
- "How do we prepare for violence in the church?"
- "How can we guard against liability related to church discipline?"
Whether or not you're a Brotherhood Mutual policyholder, you can find free, ministry-focused legal resources and services from LegalAssistance.
The LegalAssistance team at Brotherhood Mutual offers:
- A clear understanding of ministry legal issues
- A desire to see your ministry's legal issues resolved
- Quick turn-around time
Learn more about LegalAssistance.*